After a long time away from the Amazon App Store, the official TikTok app can now be used on any Firestick. TikTok is one of the most popular apps on the planet right now, and we can now use all of its features on the streaming device of our choice. Before the official app was available on Fire TV devices, users could use a version called “More on TikTok.” But this app didn’t have the same features that mobile app users are used to, so it wasn’t a big hit.
But now that the official TikTok app is in the Amazon App Store, users can watch all of their favorite videos on any Firestick in an easy-to-use format. Also, TikTok, the king of dance videos that go viral and are the latest trend, doesn’t have to be watched on a small phone anymore. With Firestick, you can now play the popular app on your TV from the comfort of your own home.
On the other hand, you can use most of the app’s features on your TV the same way you do on your phone. You will also still be able to add videos to your favorites, switch between videos you follow and your feed, find new videos, etc. You can’t make your TikTok videos on your Firestick and then post them to your profile for other people to watch. It is easy to get started with TikTok on Firestick. After you download the app from the Appstore, sign in or make an account, and you’ll be able to see your TikTok feeds, such as “For You” and “Following,” as well as some of the most popular content on the service on the Discover page. The app will also have a feature called “AutoPlay,” which will let Tik Tok
How to Cast Tiktok to Firestick
Set Up Mirroring on Firestick
- First, connect and configure the Amazon FireStick to TV.
- Connect your Firestick device to Wifi.
- Then press the Home button using the remote control.
- Then select Mirroring.
- Now you will see a screen called Screen Mirroring.
- Now you can start mirroring the screen from any of your phones.
How To Cast Tiktok On Firestick Using Android
Using ScreenMirror App
- Download this app below to your phone.
- Connect your Firestick and phone to the same Wifi network.
- Now open the application and click on Select TV
- Then click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click on Enable Wireless Display.
- You will now be shown the Firestick device.
- Tap it.
- Your phone screen is now reflected in the Firestick.
- Now when you download and use the Tiktok app, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
Using Android Phone
- First, connect your Android device and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Then open the Notifications menu.
- Select the Casting feature. This varies by phone model. Below are such names.
(Samsung – Quick Connect, AllShare Cast, Wireless Display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Smart View, Screen casting, SmartShare)
- Tap on the Casting feature. Shows you a list of devices or items.
- Select the Firestick device and tap on it.
- Now the screen of your Android device will start mirroring to Firestick.
- Then download and use the Tiktok app on your phone.
- Tiktok is then displayed on the TV screen connected to the Firestick.
How To Cast Tiktok On Firestick Using iPhone
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wifi water.
- Now activate the Firestick device and go to Find / Search on the Firestick device.
- Then type AirScreen.
- Then select and install the AirScreen App from the resulting result.
- Now go to Firestick Home and open the AirScreen app.
- AirScreen will take you to the home screen showing the current Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go to your iPhone and open the Control Center on the iPhone.
- Long press on the screen mirror icon there.
- It will show your Firestick device. Click on it. Then in a few seconds, your screen will be displayed on the firestick.
- Now download and Open Tiktok on your phone. Then it appears on the TV screen.
How To Cast Tiktok On Firestick Using Windows PC
- First, connect your Windows computer and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Now hold down the Home button on your Firestick device’s Remote for a few seconds.
- Select Mirroring from the menu that appears. There you will see the Display Mirroring screen.
- Now click on the notification icon on the computer. (It’s in the lower right corner.)
- Click on Connect.
- Now it will show you your Firestick device there.
- Click on it. Then your screen will mirror on Firestick.
- You now go to Tiktok using a web browser.