In this guide, we are going to talk about how to cast Sky GO App on Amazon Firestick
Sky Go is one of the most well-known platforms for streaming. With the Sky Go app on your Firestick, you can watch Sky’s movies, TV series, and live TV. It is a streaming service that you pay for by the month. Through the Sky Go app, you can watch more than 70 live channels, including News, Sports, Kids, Documentaries, and more. It lets you download the recordings and watch them when you’re not connected to the internet. Over time, the Sky TV app will tell you what movies you should watch. Those with Sky TV will get Sky Go for free as part of their package. There are many ways to install apps on Firestick that you can find on the internet.
Here, we should look at installing the Sky GO app on Firestick in the best and easiest way. Most people love the Firestick because it can be used by anyone and is small. Most of the time, Firestick works with all the apps, including those from third-party developers. APK files can also be used to install third-party apps on Firestick.
Even though it doesn’t have all the apps, Amazon Firestick has its own AppStore. So, to install it, the user has to get it from a third-party site. Sky Go is an excellent app for watching live TV and shows that you can watch whenever you want. It has content from all kinds of categories, such as Sports, Movies, News, Live TV, and more. Most of the time, it covers all categories and gives users access to the content they can watch whenever they want. But Sky Go gives SKY box customers free subscription packages when they buy a SKY box. But you have to sign up for their packages if you don’t have Skybox. Also, most Fire TV users love to download the SKY Go APK
Set Up Mirroring on Firestick
- First, connect and configure the Amazon FireStick to the TV
- Connect your Firestick device to Wifi.
- Then press the Home button using the remote control.
- Then select Mirroring.
- Now you will see a screen called Screen Mirroring.
- Now you can start mirroring the screen from any of your phones.
How To Cast Sky Go On Firestick Using Android
Using ScreenMirror App
- Download this app below to your phone.
- Connect your Firestick and phone to the same Wifi network.
- Now open the application and click on Select TV
- Then click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click on Enable Wireless Display.
- You will now be shown the Firestick device.
- Tap it.
- Your phone screen is now reflected in the Firestick.
- Now when you download and use the Sky go app, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
- First, connect your Android device and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Then open the Notifications menu.
- Select the Casting feature. This varies by phone model. Below are such names.
(Samsung – Smart View, Quick Connect, SmartShare, AllShare Cast, Wireless Display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Screencasting, Cast)
- Tap on the Casting feature. Shows you a list of devices or items.
- Select the Firestick device and tap on it.
- Now the screen of your Android device will start mirroring to Firestick.
- Then download and use the Sky Go app on your phone.
- Sky go is then displayed on the TV screen connected to the Firestick.
How To Cast Sky Go On Firestick Using iPhone
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wifi water.
- Now activate the Firestick device and go to Find / Search on the Firestick device.
- Then type AirScreen.
- Then select and install the AirScreen App from the resulting result.
- Now go to Firestick Home and open the AirScreen app.
- AirScreen will take you to the home screen showing the current Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go to your iPhone and open the Control Center on the iPhone.
- Long press on the screen mirror icon there.
- It will show your Firestick device. Click on it. Then in a few seconds, your screen will be displayed on the firestick.
- Now you can download and use the Sky Go app
How To Cast Windows To Firestick
- First, connect your Windows computer and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Now hold down the Home button on your Firestick device’s Remote for a few seconds.
- Select Mirroring from the menu that appears. There you will see the Display Mirroring screen.
- Now click on the notification icon on the computer. (It’s in the lower right corner.)
- Click on Connect.
- Now it will show you your Firestick device there.
- Click on it. Then your screen will mirror on Firestick.