In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Cast JioTV On Firestick
JioTV is an online video streaming app with over 600 TV channels and live programs from which you can watch movies, TV shows, series, music, sports, and more. You may watch any live sports match or live event with this app. It’s an excellent substitute for a cable TV subscription. You don’t have to pay extra to watch TV stations online. You may watch all JioTV channels for free if you have a good internet data plan. Let’s look at how to download and install JioTV on an Amazon Firestick effortlessly.
JioTV is only accessible to Jio subscribers. JioTV is not available to subscribers on other networks. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You may get fast access to all TV shows with the JioTV app. It enables you to watch movies in various quality settings.
JioTV features over 600 live channels and 100+ HD channels in its catalog/ It offers video material from various genres, including movies, music, sports, business, education, entertainment, kids, and more.
You can’t miss any fresh updates with JioTV, and you can also watch prior live events. You may pick your favorite stations and mark them as favorites. Some of JioTV’s advantages include streaming your favorite videos whenever you want and the ability to watch all of the trending and popular events.
The Amazon App Store does not include the Jio TV app. This implies that the Jio TV app will not work on your Fire TV. Some apps are only compatible with touch displays, even though their meanings are incompatible. However, installing the Mouse Toggle on your Firestick may overcome this mismatch. This program will assist you in using the Jio TV app with a cursor in situ.
The Amazon App Store does not include JioTV. Instead, you’ll have to download the program from a third-party website. (With the help of Downloader and ES File Explorer). Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources if you want to install apps from places other than the Amazon App Store.
Set Up Mirroring on Firestick
- First, connect and configure the Amazon FireStick to TV
- Connect your Firestick device to Wifi.
- Then press the Home button using the remote control.
- Then select Mirroring.
- Now you will see a screen called Screen Mirroring.
- Now you can start mirroring the screen from any of your phones.
How To Cast JioTV On Firestick Using Android
Using ScreenMirror App
- Download this app below to your phone.
- Connect your Firestick and phone to the same Wifi network.
- Now open the application and click on Select TV
- Then click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click on Enable Wireless Display.
- You will now be shown the Firestick device.
- Tap it.
- Your phone screen is now reflected in the Firestick.
- Now when you download and use the JioTV app, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
- First, connect your Android device and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Then open the Notifications menu.
- Select the Casting feature. This varies by phone model. Below are such names. (Samsung – Smart View, Quick Connect, SmartShare, AllShare Cast, Wireless Display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Screencasting, Cast)
- Tap on the Casting feature. Shows you a list of devices or items.
- Select the Firestick device and tap on it.
- Now the screen of your Android device will start mirroring to Firestick.
Then download and use the JioTV app on your phone.
- JioTV is then displayed on the TV screen connected to the Firestick.
How To Cast JioTV On Firestick Using iPhone
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wifi water.
- Now activate the Firestick device and go to Find / Search on the Firestick device.
- Then type AirScreen.
- Then select and install the AirScreen App from the resulting result.
- Now go to Firestick Home and open the AirScreen app.
- AirScreen will take you to the home screen showing the current Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go to your iPhone and open the Control Center on the iPhone.
- Long press on the screen mirror icon there.
- It will show your Firestick device. Click on it. Then in a few seconds, your screen will be displayed on the firestick.
- Download and use the Jio TV app now.
How To Cast Windows To Firestick
- First, connect your Windows computer and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Now hold down the Home button on your Firestick device’s Remote for a few seconds.
- Select Mirroring from the menu that appears. There you will see the Display Mirroring screen.
- Now click on the notification icon on the computer. (It’s in the lower right corner.)
- Click on Connect.
- Now it will show you your Firestick device there.
- Click on it. Then your screen will mirror on Firestick.