Instagram is one of the best and most excellent apps for social media. It’s mostly about sharing photos and videos of your stories. You can find and share content with your friends or Instagram users. There are a lot of funny, engaging, and fun videos to watch. The most exciting thing about Instagram is that it adds new features.
Instagram works on Android, iOS, and PC, just like most social apps. So, Firestick doesn’t have a direct way to get to Instagram. But if you still want to know how to get Instagram on Firestick, this article will help you. Since Instagram is not in the Amazon App Store, you can use the Downloader app to sideload it to your Firestick. Or, you can mirror your phone’s screen to your Firestick and watch Instagram Live videos and Reals on it.
Firestick is a popular way for people worldwide to watch videos online. It’s a portable device that lets you watch popular TV shows and movies. As we all know, you can get Instagram on Firestick.
So, let’s look at how you can get Instagram on your Firestick. Instagram is also one of the most-used social media sites worldwide. It is a website in the United States where people can share photos and videos. People now use Instagram to promote their products and share videos and pictures. This includes small and large businesses, news organizations, cultural organizations, photographers, etc. To use it, you need to make an Instagram account. You can use Instagram on Firestick, but you can’t get it from the Amazon store because it’s not Firestick. So we have to put Instagram on Firestick by hand. Learn how to set up and use Instagram on your Fire TV devices by reading facts regards on this
How to Cast Instagram to Firestick
Set Up Mirroring on Firestick
- First, connect and configure the Amazon FireStick to TV.
- Connect your Firestick device to Wifi.
- Then press the Home button using the remote control.
- Then select Mirroring.
- Now you will see a screen called Screen Mirroring.
- Now you can start mirroring the screen from any of your phones.
How To Cast Instagram On Firestick Using Android
Using ScreenMirror App
- Download this app below to your phone.
- Connect your Firestick and phone to the same Wifi network.
- Now open the application and click on Select TV
- Then click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click on Enable Wireless Display.
- You will now be shown the Firestick device.
- Tap it.
- Your phone screen is now reflected in the Firestick.
- Now when you download and use the Instagram app, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
Using Android Phone
- First, connect your Android device and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Then open the Notifications menu.
- Select the Casting feature. This varies by phone model. Below are such names.
(Samsung – Quick Connect, AllShare Cast, Wireless Display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Smart View, Screen casting, SmartShare)
- Tap on the Casting feature. Shows you a list of devices or items.
- Select the Firestick device and tap on it.
- Now the screen of your Android device will start mirroring to Firestick.
- Then download and use the Instagram app on your phone.
- Instagram is then displayed on the TV screen connected to the Firestick.
How To Cast Instagram On Firestick Using iPhone
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wifi water.
- Now activate the Firestick device and go to Find / Search on the Firestick device.
- Then type AirScreen.
- Then select and install the AirScreen App from the resulting result.
- Now go to Firestick Home and open the AirScreen app.
- AirScreen will take you to the home screen showing the current Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go to your iPhone and open the Control Center on the iPhone.
- Long press on the screen mirror icon there.
- It will show your Firestick device. Click on it. Then in a few seconds, your screen will be displayed on the firestick.
- Now download and Open Instagram App on your phone. Then it appears on the TV screen.
How To Cast Instagram On Firestick Using Windows PC
- First, connect your Windows computer and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Now hold down the Home button on your Firestick device’s Remote for a few seconds.
- Select Mirroring from the menu that appears. There you will see the Display Mirroring screen.
- Now click on the notification icon on the computer. (It’s in the lower right corner.)
- Click on Connect.
- Now it will show you your Firestick device there.
- Click on it. Then your screen will mirror on Firestick.
- You now go to Instagram using a web browser.