In this guide, we are going to talk about how to Cast Google Hangout Firestick
A high-quality video conferencing and communication service, Google Meet (previously Hangouts Meet), enables you to chat and conduct video/audio conversations. And also, it is available on both Android and iOS devices. As of this writing and until June 28, 2021, the Google Meet will be completely free, and you will have access to all of its features in the same way that a paid Google Workspace member would (formerly G Suite). After then, it will still be available for free. Nonetheless, you may only have up to 100 participants in a meeting that lasts up to 1 hour in length
Even though the video conferencing option is accessible on Hangouts with a restricted number of participants, the Hangout meeting enables you to simultaneously engage with up to 250 people. Unfortunately, Google Meet is not available on your Firestick at this time. You may, however, sideload the Google Meet software onto your Firestick and use it to make video calls by connecting an external Webcam to your Firestick.
The Google Meet app is not available on the Amazon App Store. Because of this, you must utilize the Downloader on your Firestick to install the Google Meet application. Moreover, the webcam is the one criteria that your Fire TV does not meet. On the other hand, you may connect a USB webcam to the HDMI connection on your television.
In the Hangouts Meet app, you can have up to 250 people join you in a single video call, and the app is integrated with your calendar so that you are notified whenever an event is scheduled. Everyone can join the meeting for free by using the Meeting Code, and the app is Alexa enabled so that you can control your device Amazon Alexa are some of the other features of Hangouts Meet
Set Up Mirroring on Firestick
- First, connect and configure the Amazon FireStick to TV.
- Connect your Firestick device to Wifi.
- Then press the Home button using the remote control.
- Then select Mirroring.
- Now you will see a screen called Screen Mirroring.
- Now you can start mirroring the screen from any of your phones.
How To Cast Google Hangout On Firestick Using Android
Using ScreenMirror App
- Download this app below to your phone.
- Connect your Firestick and phone to the same Wifi network.
- Now open the application and click on Select TV
- Then click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click on Enable Wireless Display.
- You will now be shown the Firestick device.
- Tap it.
- Your phone screen is now reflected in the Firestick.
- Now when you download and use the Google Hangout app, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
- First, connect your Android device and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Then open the Notifications menu.
- Select the Casting feature. This varies by phone model. Below are such names.
(Samsung – Smart View, Quick Connect, SmartShare, AllShare Cast, Wireless Display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Screencasting, Cast)
- Tap on the Casting feature. Shows you a list of devices or items.
- Select the Firestick device and tap on it.
- Now the screen of your Android device will start mirroring to Firestick.
- Then download and use the Google Hangout app (Google Chat) on your phone.
- Google Hangout is then displayed on the TV screen connected to the Firestick.
How To Cast Google Hangout On Firestick Using iPhone
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wifi water.
- Now activate the Firestick device and go to Find / Search on the Firestick device.
- Then type AirScreen.
- Then select and install the AirScreen App from the resulting result.
- Now go to Firestick Home and open the AirScreen app.
- AirScreen will take you to the home screen showing the current Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go to your iPhone and open the Control Center on the iPhone.
- Long press on the screen mirror icon there.
- It will show your Firestick device. Click on it. Then in a few seconds, your screen will be displayed on the firestick.
- Now you can download and use this app.
How To Cast Windows To Firestick
- First, connect your Windows computer and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Now hold down the Home button on your Firestick device’s Remote for a few seconds.
- Select Mirroring from the menu that appears. There you will see the Display Mirroring screen.
- Now click on the notification icon on the computer. (It’s in the lower right corner.)
- Click on Connect.
- Now it will show you your Firestick device there.
- Click on it. Then your screen will mirror on Firestick.
- Now you can go to https://hangouts.google.com/ and use this service.