In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Cast AMC App On Firestick
AMC is a renowned television network that broadcasts the most popular television series and programs. To watch complete episodes and video extras from your favorite AMC original programs, you must first register with your television service provider. Additionally, with an AMC+ membership, you may watch series without being interrupted by advertisements. Premium members may view the latest episodes of their favorite series on the AMC app while they are shown live on television. There are various AMC original series available to watch, including The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Preacher, Better Call Saul, Dietland, etc. In addition, the AMC app is available for download via the Amazon App Store.
When signing into the AMC app, you won’t have to worry about not having a cable TV provider account on hand. AMC+, on the other hand, is a subscription service. Additionally, AMC+ members get access to a specialized app. As a result, you may download the AMC+ app on your smartphone or tablet to watch your favorite programs on AMC.
Chromecast functionality has been added to the AMC app on your smartphone. In other words, anytime you are playing a game or watching a video on the app, you may locate the cast icon in the top-right corner of the screen. When two devices are connected to the same WiFi network, the smartphone will create a connection with the Chromecast device and begin streaming the material it has downloaded.
With a TV service provider subscription, AMC is available for free streaming. The most popular television service providers are Cox, Dish, DirecTV, Philo, Optimum, Xfinity, Spectrum, and YouTube TV. It also includes AMC Premiere, which allows you to watch the material without being interrupted by advertisements. The fee is $4.99 per month or $59.99 per year. You may download the video from the app and watch it anytime without connecting to the internet. AMC Originals such as Humans, Dietland, Fear the Walking Dead, Better, and The Terror are all available on the service
Cast AMC App To Firestick
Set Up Mirroring on Firestick
- First, connect and configure the Amazon FireStick to the TV
- Connect your Firestick device to Wifi.
- Then press the Home button using the remote control.
- Then select Mirroring.
- Now you will see a screen called Screen Mirroring.
- Now you can start mirroring the screen from any of your phones.
How To Cast AMC App On Firestick Using Android
Using ScreenMirror App
- Download this app below to your phone.
- Connect your Firestick and phone to the same Wifi network.
- Now open the application and click on Select TV
- Then click on the three dots in the upper right corner and click on Enable Wireless Display.
- You will now be shown the Firestick device.
- Tap it.
- Your phone screen is now reflected in the Firestick.
- Now when you download and use the AMC app, it will be displayed on the TV screen.
Using Android Phone
- First, connect your Android device and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Then open the Notifications menu.
- Select the Casting feature. This varies by phone model. Below are such names.
(Samsung – Smart View, Quick Connect, SmartShare, AllShare Cast, Wireless Display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Screencasting, Cast)
- Tap on the Casting feature. Shows you a list of devices or items.
- Select the Firestick device and tap on it.
- Now the screen of your Android device will start mirroring to Firestick.
Then download and use the AMC app on your phone.
- AMC is then displayed on the TV screen connected to the Firestick.
How To Cast AMC App On Firestick Using iPhone
- Connect your iPhone and Firestick device to the same Wifi water.
- Now activate the Firestick device and go to Find / Search on the Firestick device.
- Then type AirScreen.
- Then select and install the AirScreen App from the resulting result.
- Now go to Firestick Home and open the AirScreen app.
- AirScreen will take you to the home screen showing the current Wi-Fi connection.
- Now go to your iPhone and open the Control Center on the iPhone.
- Long press on the screen mirror icon there.
- It will show your Firestick device. Click on it. Then in a few seconds, your screen will be displayed on the firestick.
- Download and use the AMC app from your iPhone now.
How To Cast Windows To Firestick
- First, connect your Windows computer and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
- Now hold down the Home button on your Firestick device’s Remote for a few seconds.
- Select Mirroring from the menu that appears. There you will see the Display Mirroring screen.
- Now click on the notification icon on the computer. (It’s in the lower right corner.)
- Click on Connect.
- Now it will show you your Firestick device there.
- Click on it. Then your screen will mirror on Firestick.
- Now go to AMC website from your computer.